Upcoming Date?

Haha June is a very special month for me. Want to thanks all for the b-day wishes ;) but also would like to mention the upcoming special celebration for TVB Horizon! It will be our 2nd Anniversary!! Whoo!!! haha so starting June 21st, TVB Horizon will be shut down and will be open again on June 18th, our anniversary day =) During this time, I'll be putting up the new layout and organizing posts/clearing tags (-.- a friend of mine said it's quite messy and random.....which I guess is true..T_T)

I just would like to know what you guys would like to be added to TVB Horizon? Any thing I did back then that you guys would like me to do more often or things I can improve on?

I personally really want to know what you guys think of Tvb Horizon for these past two years. This is the feedback time for everyone =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment