TVB Horizon's 1st Anniversary

Photobucket
Loving the hearts!!

Hey, hey, hey EVERYBODY!!! TVB Horizon have officially turned one year old!! Even though it's been a year, it seems to be much lesser than that. Everything went by so fast! I'd really like to say thank-you to everyone for visiting this site! =D This site have grown so much since it first started out.

And now, TVB Horizon's views have reached...Photobucket
THANK YOU to all!

I was extremely scared that this post won't be posted up together because a few days ago, my laptop got dropped and broke! I was so happy that I got it back in time to post this =D (thanks to the ones who fixed it!).

Beside the fact that the site have grown, I've also grown myself. Who would've known that I'd begin to love blogging so much. I've begin to express more of my feelings towards my posts. I know longer felt scared....and extremely happy to make friends here. I love talking to everybody so much!!! SO many nice and enthusiastic people =D I was worried I won't be able to maintain this site as long as I wish I could but now I've grown to love blogging very much. Though sometimes blogging can be pressuring but for the most of it, it was fun xD Always leave a message if you can! I promise I'll be nice xD Want to have a chance to talk with all of you guys^^

Once again, thanks a million for all the support you guys give this blog!! It means everything to me^-^ Thanks everybody! And hope you guys will all continue to support! xD


2 comments:

An Pham said...

YAY!!!

LynneD. said...

Thanks =D

Post a Comment