Partir, c'est mourir un peu...PART 2

From my previous part on this, everybody probably knows what the title means already...

Even though I personally don't like French that much because I really don't have much interest in the language itself, I really admire my french teacher.  Unfortunately yesterday, she told us that she had to leave for the rest of our school year due to family issues.  Even our commencement did not give me such a powerful feeling compared to what she told us.  Why?  Because the day after commencement, we went right back to school...so that special feeling was not there (a ceremony to say we graduated, only to be back at school the next day...that just don't work).  *sigh* anyways, at the end of class...everybody surrounded my french teacher to give her the good bye hug and all of us teared up.  Haha...it's so funny how once someone cry, the others would not be able to hold in their tears.  This is the truly the moment of realization...to not see her again after that day made me realize..the same thing would happen to all of my other teachers and friends.  Scary isn't it?  Even writing this post, I'm tearing up...pathetic :P  I honestly don't know how I would handle the last day of school...this is just painful to even think about.  Only two and a half weeks left...

Lols sorry for all these recent posts that have absolutely nothing to do with tvb.  Haha...things are just getting a bit emotional with graduating...and I wanted to keep a memory of it.

2 comments:

scalae3 said...

It's ok Lynne, I know how you feel :) Anyways, congrats on your graduation. Where are you heading next? You're in Canada right?

Lynne said...

Thanks scalae3 :) Yes I am in Canada and shall stay here for university too. Haha I just got accepted into the one I wanted too, so this upcoming September...is the big change!! Excited! x]

Post a Comment