The DRAWINGs are HERE xD

haha, finally finished them today xD I have a habit of leaving things untill the last moment to...but will always finish them on time though, like my pile of homework, which is still sitting next to my computer right now =.= (have to finish it tonight...) Haha, I'm really easily distracted....and my current distraction right now is youtube -----> GEM's mv.....and what my mom's cooking for dinner xD ...lols....

Ok, enough about my laziness, and back to the drawings^^


"Myolie's pic isn't that good, since I didn't have any idea for her pic, because there's only one person.....just like Fala's. I have more ideas when it comes to couples....but not too much on one. "

"For Fala's though, I had no idea what to draw about her at first but then I thought of her sibilings. Mainly, Moses (Ka) ate a part of the mooncake(I know, it doesn't look like a mooncake, espeacially with the english words..lols.) and the part he ate was Fala's name."

"Myolie's was just a simple pic. with lanterns in the background, and her eyes shining brightly when seeing them. I know her costume look......well, the pieces might look a little bit alike, but my coloring skill isn't that great :( "



"Ok, the couples one are a little bit better, but not too much ideas in these ones either."

"I have to say, I thought Tavia's and Steven's costume were the hardest to draw, but to my surprise, they turned out the best. After this, I think I prefer more detailed clothings (not saying the patterns on the fabric thought). The more detail, the more they will look alike, since the faces I draw are all alike, but the clothings will totally change them^^ "

"Raymond is basically having his hand around Selena's shoulder and Selena being kind of pissed xD haha, just decided to have Raymond do the finger thing...and just added the speech bubble at the end to make it look less plain^^ "

Troubles: The problem I had while drawing these were lack of ideas, but majorly looking for the costume. It's so hard to look for the whole costume that they were wearing in the series. Most I found were just half, but because I wanted to draw the whole body, I had no choice but keep on searching around. Oh, and thanks to Jessica for the full costume of Myolie too^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgshh love the drawings. All look so cute esp the one with Raymond & Selena. HAHA. Good job too. hope there more to come.

LynneD. said...

haha thanks xD Raymond and Selena is so popular xD I will try to draw more later xD since I just love them too xD

Blossom said...

Hi Lynne! Long time no chat :D
I have only one word, for your drawings.
CUTE!!!! You're right, the RayLena one is popular. Ray is so cute with the peace sign. I can imagine him doing it right now!

Post a Comment