When Heaven Burns Episode 2 Thoughts


Finally another watched another episode of When Heaven Burns.

Though I still prefer episode 1 a little bit more, episode 2 showed more of the other three main characters, Bowie, Moses and Kenny. And they're the three I'm going to be sharing my thoughts on...

A little was shown on how the three of them killed Charmaine's boyfriend in the mountains. I thought it was quite interesting how right after that, they showed Bowie's and Moses's diet. Bowie immediately spitting out the congee he was eating...since there was meat in there. Turns out he is a vegetarian. Then next after that, there's the scene of Moses eating this juicy red steak. When he was slicing it...the blood was leaking out and omg...it made me feel sick, cause I was thinking of the flashback of them back in the mountains. *thumbs up* for tvb

Unlike the other two, Kenny on the other is the one who lost his memory, so instead of avoiding each other to forget the past, he's trying to reunite his friends. He's also living a happy life with his family, which I am really liking. The series itself is quite depressing...and I think Kenny's scenes is the only happy moments. Such a nice family he have too. I was worried that it will turn out to be another shattered family, but luckily it wasn't. Haha his wife, played my Angela Tong is cute. Like how much she loves driving...(totally opposite of me) x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment