Sales Presentation Clips 2012 Part 3

credits kuangaitvb, tvbchannel, tavia.org

One of my three favourites :) I really like how it's not a continuation from the first WAB....but told WAB as a story :) This is definitely a must watch next year!!!

My second favourite!!!!! Absolutely love the cast, along with the story told. Though undercovers are totally overused, I think this story will turn out good. They definitely have to keep the 3 guys though!!! At first, I thought Roger was a good cop....which I think is a boring role to play, but now it turns out he's snitch!! Hehe :) Also really like the actions scenes in here too....which lacked in LOO.

They definitely have to film this series! One of the best clip out of all :) The focus on detective work is quite interesting and I'm glad it is not like Super Snoops (too much graphics/lame humour). If they do film this, I want the original cast to stay and a nice script to go along with the great cast :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment