TVB Horizon's 4th Anniversary

The Anniversary date was waaaaayyyy back on June 18 but since I went on vacation on June 19, I totally forgot about it. Oops! Haha this is a photo from my vacation! For fans who lives in Singapore, you might recognize the place? ;)

Thanks to you guys, 'TVB Horizon' has survived another year! When I first opened the blog, it was merely for fun and I had no idea that it would still last till today (I have a low level of commitment unfortunately) but here it is still alive and running. Honestly it's so much fun blogging so if you want to create a blog of your own, GO DO IT! It's summer anyways, so why not eh?

Reasons why Blogging is so much FUN:
1. Talk, talk, talk. If you're like me who have absolutely no friends that watches tvb, the blog is the only 'person' I can 'talk' to about tvb :P
2. Awesome, crazy fan chats! What's better than talking to some amazing people who are also tvb fanatics like you are?
3. Educational purposes. Lols this goes for people who likes to write or something. Once you start blogging, I feel it'll improve one's writing skills. Why? You're practicing your writing....with the excessive use of emoticons xD Secondly, I feel that I've become much more self conscious about my grammar (not that it is any good now though...).
4. Just cause. No reason. It's just fun.

As for the number of pageviews we've received all these years:
Honestly, I don't know how trustable blogger's stats are (their polls system are not to be trusted haha) but meh, I haven't looked at my stats for so long...so don't really know.  THANK YOU for each and every single view!

So please guys, keep on dropping by and leave messages either in the chatbox on the side or down below in the comments sections! :) Thank you for all your support and let's CELEBRATE!!! WHOOO! xD

PS While I like the idea of TVB Horizon growing old, I don't exactly fancy the idea that I am also growing old lols

Lynne

4 comments:

miriamfanz said...

Congratz on 4 years!!! Hope to see you still blogging in another 4 years... and another 4 years... and another xD

Rachel said...

congratulations!!! so glad to see an up and running tvb blog these days! always enjoyed reading your posts, hope to continue reading them for many more years to come!

Melon said...

Hey, Lynne!
Congrats! Wow! Four years already?! Keep up with your awsome posts!
:D

Lynne said...

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!! Will continue my best to keep TVB Horizon going ;)

Post a Comment