初五啟市錄 ("Record of the Fifth Day Opening") - Filming Pictures

Wow didn't expect Sonija to be a singer in here...she looks very beautiful in her costume though :)  Prefer it over her other costume (in Sheren Tang's No Regrets costumes).  Also really liking Tracy Ip's look in here.  In her previous pre-modern dramas, she always played a married woman....I like her look in here better.

I am also looking forward to Lin Xiawei since I've heard good comments about her, but have not watch her acting yet :)  She's Raymond Lam's cousin though right?  Anyways, I also tried to search for more info on her....found out on asianfantics that she graduated from Beijing Acting Academy ;)

Oh...crossing my fingers for Sunny Chan to get a good role in here!  Please don't let him have a goofy or angry role in here....want to see the Sunny back in War and Destiny D;

I wonder if Jonathan Cheung (Fan Gan :P) and Cilia Kwok is going to play a pair in here :D

Read more about the series here: http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.ca/2012/09/upcoming-record-of-fifth-day-opening.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment