Will you support CTI?

Will you watch CTI?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
referring to this post: http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.ca/2012/04/news-leila-tong-balances-between-family.html

I'm just curious, who's looking forward to watching CTI's productions? I am. Especially because I'm anxious to see old stars come back along with the refreshing themes that they have been planning to do. On the downside, they have been recruiting tvb's script writers...so do you think the production will turn out more or less the same? Ricky Wong is willing to spend money though...unlike tvb who is quite cheap :P

To tvb's advantage, they have been recruiting old atv stars...and to be honest, they are much better than tvb stars nowadays (acting wise...) since tvb have been pushing so many newbies up, while potential are seen in some...they are not ready to direct a series by themselves just yet. As many have said...it takes 10 years to create a true lead. So yah...not to mention that the atv artistes will give a fresh breather to the audience who've seen the repeatedly used tvb stars so often.

So are you in favour of CTI? Vote on the poll!

btw I have seen many old tvb fans moving on to something new such as korean dramas or mainland? With quite a few tvb artistes working in mainland, I am wondering if I should start on it or not. The only one I've watched is The Conquest, which will forever remains as one of my favs. Compared to tvb ancient series, mainland's is absolutely stunning! I saw the trailer of Charmaine Sheh's and Steven Ma's mainland series...and omg...speechless.

The reasons why I never really watched mainland before is A)hard to find eng subs and B)they are all so long!!!! On average, each series I see is somewhere around 40 episodes -.- Oh my...quite unfortunate because I have very little patience Q.Q

Moving on to korean dramas...I love them and could easily get addicted to them! Why? Eh...I'm a teenager and what kind of teen am I if I don't like cute romantic series? Their series involve alot of youth re-lated subjects (ie. highschool) that correlates alot into my life. Nice and relaxing to see and must admit...all korean guys in there are cute *facepalm* I fangirl over them ^^;;;; lols On a whole, I've watched very few but they were extremely good...while some others were alright. I do get tired of how much they focus on teenage romances...though sweet but somewhat unrealistic. Haha they fills our world with all these fairytale stories...and yet we receive none in reality :P This fact does not apply to only korean dramas though...but every other in general.

lols...just notice how off topic I got! Sorry! But yah...please vote xD

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i think i will start out watching CTI series just to test it out but i'm not sure, i never watched ATV because growing up with TVB, i just wasn't used to ATV's style of filming hahah but with all the tvb actors being recruited to CTI i might just give it a try, just wary about it because it'll definitely take viewers away from tvb and no matter how much the quality of tvb has gone down over the years, i'll forever remain loyal to tvb and hope that they can rise back up...hahaha

LynneD. said...

Haha yah. I am not too sure to say I'll forever be a tvb fan...but I know tvb will always hold a special place in me because they contain my childhood memories :)

Post a Comment