The Rippling Blossom Gifs and Thoughts - Episode 1

Photobucket
OMG!!! I want one of those blindfolds now!!!! Haha so FUNNY!! This really made my day xD

Photobucket
LMAO the part where Damien just walks in and use his hip to push Chiliam out!!!! LOLS HILARIOUS!!! DAmien is just too awesome that no words can describe his awesomeness :D

Photobucket
AW!! I can't wait to see their relationship develop!!! So darn cute! They're always choking each other! lols

Hehe...i decided to start watching this because I heard Myolie was really good in here....and I totally agree! I am in love with her, Chiliam Cheung and Damien Lau!!! I laughed everytime they're onscreen together!!! I'm thinking that Myo and Chiliam will be my favourite couple of the year now xD

Beside them, I also like the scenery and the sushi. Also LOVE the background music used! (really different...) On the other hand...Michael Tse and TAvia Yeung's story is so-so (don't really care too much...) Going to continue watching just for Chiliam, Myolie and Damien!! :D Hehe....going to make for gifs too....wait for the ones from episode 4...pork-chop vs sushi!!!! AWESOME!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment