Relic of an Emissary Ep 1

I was "woahed" by Michael's character! He is so....ruthless. Heart as cold as stone....but I like it xD Haha it's just so different,refreshing to see and I'm really intrigued with his actions.

Michael's fighting moves reminds me of a samurai. To my surprise, the fighting moves in here are not bad and I'm really enjoying the fighting scenes =) Sammul's metal fan is so cool!

You guys know how the palace is, full of schemes and I don't think this series is any different with that. Only difference is Elanne's....she doesn't seem to be involved in any of that and looks so happy =) I'm assuming she's the only daughter right? I think Elanne is quite cute in here =)

A la la.....Sammul is so cute!! lols in this scene, Joe Ma stated how Sammul never says no to Elanne and he blushes at that xD Elanne looked at him and he slightly turned his head away! Sammul is adorable!

Sire Ma played as a daughter of a well off family that got into trouble and now she's sold to a brothel. Seems like Fred Cheng is crushing on her though xD Haha I love Michael's interactions with Fred so much! Sire Ma is suppose to "serve" them but then Elanne came in (dress as a boy) to rescue Sire Ma.

So in order to see who gets Sire Ma for the night, Michael and Elanne decided to have a battle of rock, paper and scissors xD Elanne looses once and Sammul came to her rescue ;) I love Sammul so much because of his intelligent and sweetness towards Elanne!!! Why does he have to be an eunuch though? D; That makes me really sad!!

So in the end, Elanne won (thanks to Sammul)!!! Lols the funny thing is that before Michael left, he asked Elanne what she's going to do with Sire Ma....since they're both girls xD FINALLY!!! Finally someone sees through that! To be honest, it really irritates me how obvious the girls look dressing up in man clothing....but no one realizes it -.- It's blindness!


Aw...in the end with the help of Elanne, Sire Ma didn't haven't to work at a brothel anymore...but now have to work as a maid where Michael and Fred is xD lols it's funny how that turned out since she hated them so much! Fred is so cute though =) When Sire Ma brushed by him, he had the sweetest smile on and began touching his shirt :P lols when Michael asked if he had a crush on her, Fred's face turned back to monotone x)

Overall an interesting start ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment