Rosy Business Thoughts 1

Spoilers Alert

I'm currently on ep 6 of No Regrets^^ Hehe, I am loving it right now! It's engaging and I absolutely love Sheren's character!!! She's so cunning and evil! I love the way how she acts nice so convincingly, deceiving the person she wants to hear from. She's cool and calm and doesn't act in a rushing manner. Just plain scary.

When she told Evergreen that if he don't pay his men back triple, she'll make his life miserable here, that speech reminded me so much of this one time in RB, that was somewhat the same. I'm also wondering now....if Sheren is really the real daughther. I'd like to see some flashbacks of her past. Quite curious on that. Sheren's character is quite mysterious...

I'm looking forward to her change....when she falls for Wayne?

Wayne's character isn't as smart as his character in RB but his loyalty is still the same. He way act mean towards Pierre but when there is trouble, he'd stand up for him =) I do look forward to Wayne's character development and hopefully a loose on some of his temper xD I wonder how he'll like Sheren....since he doesn't seem to like her so much at this point.

I don't like Wayne's wife too much....maybe because of Evergreen Mak.....

Fala entered in....Ep4? Her character seems so happy and optimistic, but I have a feeling she's going to go through quite a number of difficulties. I am really looking forward to more of her and Raymond....know it's going to be sad.

Pierre really got a chunk of time in the first 2 eps! Of course I did not mind that! Haha, kinda obvious but I really like his character in here more than RB. Pierre usually plays evil/spoiled characters so it is quite refreshing to see him in here as the nerdy guy xP I felt so bad for him when he first entered though. And even worse at how Wayne treated him! Luckily after all those pain, he became friends with them =) It's great to read the article about Pierre's acting. He finally got the recognition he deserves. He'll definitely be one of the people I'd support for fav supporting role!

1 comments:

KAY said...

pai guat jai is definitely the unluckiest guy in the world!!! lol, but in later episodes as i watched today, his importance declined. Evergreen Mak is just great, go eat shit! n Sheren really is Gwun Ye's daughter (spoiler~cant hide it XD)

Post a Comment