Lives of Omission Thoughts - 1

I got hooked after the first episode and is now up to episode 8. Now here are my thoughts so far...

Haha i know that Laughing (Michael Tse) is a bit overrated character, but I still can't help but love it whenever he's onscreen :D Just like his personality.....different from the usual? :) One add on that I really love is his beetle! (so sad that it's the only thing he have to talk too :P No friends eh?) The way he talked to the beetle really reminded me of Dayo Wong in War of the Genders because he had a cockroach and always talked to it :P

Think the funniest scenes were the scenes where Jodie (Fala Chen) and Laughing (Michael Tse) were spying on each other xD Then they would do what they hear the other is doing (Jodie cooking noodles.....Laughing trying to make steak with herbs thingy...) Lols it was so cute!! One thing I wonder though....Jodie always says that she have a "date", but goes home to eat alone. Why does she have to do that? :P

Something about Jodie (Fala Chen) though, she's enjoyable to watch....but lacks the "madam" aura. I wish that they had shown more of her character with action/critical thinking scenes where she's able to take control of diff situations. She also lacks the coolness that I was hoping for.

There was one shooting scene of her, where she shot the bad guy. Honestly...I was shock at how shock she was. It almost looks like she have never used a gun in her life as a CID. Maybe there is a past to that? I dunno.....and is looking forward to the next episode to find out.

A big surprise of the series is Bosco Wong. His role as Michael is so different from the other roles I've seen him in and he is doing a fabulous job! From his previous series, I was getting bored of Bosco Wong due to the similarity in all of his characters....but he's really shining in here. I love seeing him onscreen and is aniticipating for more of his scenes in the future episodes!

As much as I love watching Michael though, I hate his scenes with Paris. i just do not enjoy their love relationship. Way to complicated for my liking :P I just like is best when he's with Laughing :D
Another thing I really like is the youngsters in there! I love watching them learn and go on missions. I like it when there aren't just scenes of the leads but also shows abit of our young generation (love Mandy Wong).

0 comments:

Post a Comment