Face to Fate MV


wow...I'm switching from graphics crazy to video crazy right now xD Haha I hope you guys will like this video too =) Umm..yah, the song this time is in japanese! I really like this song due to its tune. lols don't pay attention to the lyrics....cause it won't fit the mv what so ever :P

Oh! I wanted to do an mv on this two couple because they were two of my favs in the series =) Especially Ray and Selena! Want them to pair up again :D

My next mv will be of Ron. I'll probably put Selena...or Fala in there xD Also chance of Nancy or Linda...but have not decided ^-^; This will probably turn out to be more like a trailer though.

After that...next would be Ron, Bosco and Fala...just undecided b/c I don't have a song for them yet =S My biggest issue is finding a song I like (I am very picky). Haha reason for so many mv's lately is because I've found a few songs I like =)

1 comments:

MMY said...

Great !But,I rather 2R,haha,Ron and Raymond would be more match...

Post a Comment