Sales Presentation 2011 Screencaps

《大太监李连英》 Grand Eunuch Lee Lian Ying
Cast: Bosco Wong, Wayne Lai, Michelle Yim, Tavia Yeung, John Chiang, Susanna Kwan
I am hoping to see the filming of this series! Wayne Lai and Michelle Yim as the lead is awesome and not to mention there's also Tavia in it!! I can't really imagine Bosco as the emperor yet but so far, I am loving the cast!

"Counter Terrorism Response Unit"
No interest xP

Only You
No interest either.....

《心战》 Psychological Warfare
Cast: Adam Cheng, Moses Chan, Maggie Shiu, Kenny Wong
The screencaps do look intriguing but I only see interest in Moses. Maybe this can be his breakthrough role? Would like to see this. I kinda like the genre too.

《洪武三十二》 Relic of an Emissary
Cast: Joe Ma, Michael Tse, Kate Tsui, Elanne Kong, Sammul Chan
Hmm....I only find an interest in Joe Ma and Elanne Kong. Though I'm not a fan of Joe, his character in here somewhat reminds me of him in The Conquest and I liked it very much. Ever since EU, I've liked Elanne and her character in here looks cute. Would like to see her again. She's kinda like Niki Chow and Ella Koon, who've I've liked but doesn't film much tvb series =(

《真相》 The Truth
Cast: Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Raymond Wong, Ruco Chan, Louis Yuen
This somewhat interests me because of the cast, but I personally don't like law series that much. Will look out for it though.

《荃加福禄寿探案》 Detective Liza and Gods
Cast: Liza Wang, Johnson Lee, Louis Yuen, Wong Cho Lam
Haha, I heard the show was really funny and that's why there's this series! I do look forward to it. Should be a relaxing and enjoyable series for entertainment^^ Lols Louis as Kingsley xP

《万凰之王》 King of Phoenixes
Cast: Jessica Hsuan, Myolie Wu, Sunny Chan, Nancy Wu, Gigi Wong, Joel Chan
Another War and Beauty version? The casts looks good.....and I do hope Sunny's character in here would be good. Lately, Sunny have been having some really bad roles.

"The Boxing King"
I don't find this series interesting but I like series that focuses on life issues. So maybe this will turn out to be a surprise? This series also reminds me of a movie I once watched...

《花花世界花家姐》 Colorful World of Sister Fa
Cast: Charmaine Sheh, Raymond Lam, Toby Leung, Ngo Ka Nin, Yoyo Chen, Jazz Lam

I am totally into this series! Charmaine and Ray looks quite cute and I'm really looking forward to Ray in here. Hehe, seeing him as an ignorant rich guy is going to be sweet ;)

《回到三国》 Return to the Three Kingdoms
Cast: Steven Ma, Fala Chen, Ron Ng, Power Chan, Evergreen Mak, Cheung Kwok Keung, Kenny Wong, Lau Dan, Lai Lok Yi
I WANT TVB TO FILM THIS!!! I love the cast and it's genre!! Hopefully if they do film though, they'd keep the cast the same. Fala looks so cute in here xD

One thing I wish that won't happen though is the animation. From the screencaps, the animation aren't really my taste. If tvb do animation, they'll tend to somewhat exaggerate so hopefully that won't happen. Still remember what happened to Devil's Desciples D= Most fighting scenes were so lame and over exaggerated animation =(

《点解阿 Sir系阿 Sir》 Yes Sir, No Sir
Cast: Linda Chung, Moses Chan, Tavia Yeung, Ron Ng
This reminds me of Shine on You. I do look forward to this must mostly because of the cast =)

"Mahjong Flying Southeast"
Hope they'll film this series. 1-because of Yuen Wah!!! I terribly miss him and so hope for his return! lols his nose is so big. 2-Kenneth and Linda's pairing! 3-Loving the other couples too! though I love the cast, I think the story is alright.

ALL PICS CREDITS HYN5
credits hyn5, tvbkay4ever, tungstar

0 comments:

Post a Comment