The Liebster Award is created to recognize and share many blogs out there! It can be forwarded to any bloggers with less than 200 followers. (lol my 'definition' sounds kinda weird but that's how I see it anyways.)
Special hanks to love_of_tvb, Miriamfanz, Sharlin and Ginny for tagging me!
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
1. Who is your favorite actor/actress? (You can list two maximum if you are having a really hard choice.)
Favourite Actress: Linda Chung
Why? I like her personality. I find her a bit reserved but also sweet and kind.
Favourite Actor: Kenneth Ma
Why? Also because of his personality. Very adorkable haha.
2. What is your all-time favorite series?
Virtues of Harmony FTW. I grew up watching this sitcom and when I have nothing to do, I'd also rewatch it!
1. Most recent drama that you finished.
That would be Gilded Chopsticks. A recommneded drama for those who haven't watch it yet!
2. A drama that you have re-watched more than once.
There's alot actually. Haha but the most often is Virtues of Harmony and War of Genders. I will re-watch these two sitcoms whenever I'm bored because they're just that AWESOME!
3. If you could travel back in time to meet someone, who would you want to meet?
My mom. I'd like to know what her life was like when she was growing up and being able to see it happening is much more exciting than just hearing about it!
4. Least favourite character from a drama
The most recent one I can think of is definitely Christine's Ko character in Tiger Cubs. I first stopped watching it because of her. Her character was so annoying, jumping from Joe's character to Oscar's but that wasn't the problem, the problem was how she acted so mushy towards Oscar without showing any considereration towards Joe! Seriously! She even stayed at Joe's house after they broke up and was pursuing Oscar at the same time!! Ughhhh I've never been so annoyed by a character before!
5. See my answer above to #7 from misscupcakees' questions ("Poor girl, rich guy..."). Fill in the blank.
Damien Lau. Lols when I think 'mastermind', he just popped up. I'd love to see him in an evil role!
6. If you could be in any drama, which drama and what role would you be in?
I would like to be in a fantasy/mythical ancient series because it would be so cool to wear those ancient costumes! As for role what kind of role I'd like to be in, I'd like to some kind of mythical creature/demon who's mute. I stutter alot so it'll help (thinking ahead here haha).
Not exactly the 'most' inspiring quote but it was the first that came into my head.
Road to Eternity ft Gordon Lam, Marianne Chan, Rain Lau etc
Background story: Louisa So plays a nun who's family is living in poverty and because of that, she went to the sack monk to ask for help but no matter what she did, he wouldn't help her. She then turned to someone else who taught her a form of 'witchcraft' (dunno the exact word). Their lives were better after that but the good days didn't last. One after one, her family member died off (because of the witchcraft). She then turned to the sack monk for help again but he once again refuse (because this is just how things are and he can't change it). In the end her whole family died and she began to seek revenge.
After doing many evil things, she finally confronts the sack monk again:
Monk in the sack: I know that you blamed Buddha and me for not helping your family, but do you know what your neighbours and your friends did? That night it was raining really hard, like the heavens were upset over your family's tragedy. Your neighbours and friends from the nunnery knew that you were missing and were very worried. They went to look for you from night till morning until all hope was gone but they still didn't return home. They came to the temple to pray for you and your family's souls to be released. Some of them didn't know how to read (the scripture) but they continued on. Do you remember the two nuns that you hated? You thought that they were lazy, stupid and didn't know how to read the scripture. That time though, they prayed from night till morning for days without rest. Your family was suppose to suffer in the underworld because they couldn't let go and felt that their lives were unfair. In the end, because of the prayers they were able to let go, their souls were released (from the feeling of misery of the past) and they re-birthed. Now I want to ask you, when people were praying for your family, where were you? How come you didn't know?Sometimes, we are blinded by hatred and often, we forget the kindness of people. What happened to her family was tragic, but to live with hatred and seek revenge, you'll only make yourself more tiring and life more miserable.
8. Biggest pet peeve
People who're talking (not whispering but talking like no one else but them matters) while the professeur is talking in lecture. I just want to throw my shoe at them sometimes!
9. If you could be invisible, what is one thing you would do?
Go to the park and swing on the swings.
Reason #1: I haven't been on the swings in AGES!
Reason #2: I'm curious how passers-by would respond.
10. Name a weird piece of random trivia that you know (can be TVB-related or not).
FYI it's the male sea horses that gives birth, not the female ;D
1. Who is your favorite tvb actress?
2. Who is your favorite tvb actor?
3. Which tvb drama do you enjoyed the most?
Virtuous of Harmony. Made me laugh and I still remember going to the renting place to rent it every Tuesday back in the days.
4. Which Celebs have you seen before?
I have met Ruco Chan, Linda Chung, Kenneth Ma and Sonija Kwok! Even got to shake their hands!
Oh....so hard since there's quite a few that I love. Once that I always listen to and is never bored of if the themesong of "The Herbalist Affair" by Andy Hui and Flora Chan. Love the melody, so soothing!
6. What type of dramas do u watch other than HK?
Sometimes K-dramas and American Dramas. Ohhh...one Canadian show though and that is "Continuum"!
7. How old are you? (you can give an age group)
8. Where are you from?
The place that has the warmest winter in Canada!
9. Who is your favorite on-screen couple?
Steven Ma and Linda Chung! Honestly though, Steven create sparks with all his partners haha
10. Why do you love TVB?
With the TVB's quality nowadays, I'm also asking myself the same question :P
Haha probably because it is strongly embedded in my childhood memories.
1. Your favourite tvb themesong. Leave a link if you can!
2. Create a character you'd like to see in a TVB series! (occupation, personality, who'd you want to play it etc)
3. What is your favourite post that you've written? Leave a link!
4. Your favourite drama from last year.
5. Tell us one memorable scene from the drama you answered for number 4.
6. Tell us an embarrassing moment that you've experienced. OR if you're not too interested in sharing that, what is your favourite flower? haha
7. Most inspiring quote from a drama
8. I know there would be lots, but name one retired TVB actress AND actor that you would like to see back onscreen again and WHY?
9. Your favourite place you've visited.
10. Your favourite onscreen partnership (does not have to be a couple).
Bonus Question for Harry Potter fans: Which Hogwarts house are you from?
I got Hufflepuff on this test but Ravenclaw at Pottermore. Haha just kinda curious which house you guys would be in :D
People I'm tagging (I know some of you guys were already tagged, but I'm tagging some of you again! haha):
Melon from Let's Talk TVB
Artiste from Artist's Beautishop
Iris from TVB Interaction / AEE
Justvb from Justvb Forum
Yue_Mei from Yue_Mei's HQ
Jnewin from HKoreandrama Island
TVB Fans from Totally Very Best TVB
Sharlin from Forevertvbcelebs
AC from My Favourite TVB
Foreverlovetvb from ForeverloveTVB
To the people who tagged me, if you're interested, I'd really love to hear your responses too!! :D
Most bloggers have already written their posts already! I am SUPER late!! D: