Happy 2012!!!

Happy 2012 everybody!!! Wish everybody a great year ahead ;)

Raymond Lam and Ella Koon - There are news about them pairing up in Fight Crime :) Loving the return of Ella Koon and her pairing up with Ray is a great bonus! I'm so happy that tvb is trying on new pairs right now ;)

Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu - After seeing them together at the tvb awards, I already know I wanted to see them together as an onscreen couple!

Edwin Siu and Macy Chan - Cute guy and cute girl. I think they'll make a cute couple :) Would like to see them together again after D.I.E. 2

Sammy Shum and Cilia Kung - Does anybody here know who Sammy Shum is? [He's the person who played as Bai Co's (Bosco Wong) right hand man in Lives of Omission. He just looks different in the series because he had the mustache.] I've liked Sammy Shum since seeing him in Lives of Omission. Didn't know who he was back then but now I do. He look so different with the stache and without it, doesn't he?? :) Anyways, I want to see him more in future series....

To be honest, I wanted to do a poster on Sammy and Kate Tsui, but since he's still rising...there isn't as much pictures on him. So in the end, I found some gorgeous advertisement wedding photos between him and Cilia Kung. They look good together...would be nice to see them as a couple in a series ;)

4 comments:

Anon1 said...

Why not take Sammy's pic in his weibo ?he has lots of pic with Kate too

AC said...

Wow, Ella is rumored to be in Fight Crime? That'll be interesting.

Sarah said...

Did D.I.E. 2 have Edwin Siu and Macy Chan? Who did they play?

Anonymous said...

Funny, I've been meaning to do a similar post where I say which pairings I'd like to see. :) Raymond and Ella should be a fresh pairing, I love Ella. I want to see Ruco and Nancy pair up for the same reason!

Post a Comment