Couples Write-Up

*List will be updated with more soon! (also will edit thoughts when I get the chance)*

This have been written awhile ago (1 year-ish? which is why 2011 still isn't there yet) but I didn't feel like posting it up. Since tvb is doing the golden couple thing this year though, I thought I might as well :)

In the past few years, who are the couples I've liked? There are couples that I did like but I'm only going to be mentioning the ones that I've love very very much. So who are they....?

2010
-What's so special about this year? Well, of course it's the great pairing between Kenneth Ma and Selena Li! Cute, too bad they didn't have a 'official-ish' ending....but it was just completely cute! The part where Kenneth thought that Selena was going to kiss him was so cute!!! Hehe, likes how she said his mouth stink xP

2009
-100% that this includes Dayo and Charmaine who acted as one of the most adorable couple in You're Hired!!! The most refreshing couple of all and I was extremely glad that tvb had let them pair up. Until now I could still remember their character names, Mak Tai Song and Lam Miu Miu! I would like to see them pair up again! Absolutely wonderful! ....think I'm going to rewatch this now xD

2008

2007

2006
-One of the most popular pairing arised in Under the Canopy of Love. Many have loved them and I also do to. Can't really say I was totally obsessed but I did very like. Even though the story between them was quite simple, it still brought alot of sweetness out of it. This series is also one of my favs to watch ;) Simple and yet heart-warming.

-I'm pretty sure that everybody knows about the famous 4? Bobby, Frankie, Yoyo and Linda! No doubt that I love them very much! I never thought of Bobby and Yoyo together before, but they made quite nice pairing in here. It's also in here that I've begin to like them more and more. A surprising couple in here, Linda and Frankie was a great couple! Because of their age diff. I didn't think that they'd be such a nice couple, but in here....I've totally loved them.

2005
This year is probably the year with so much couples!

-Famous series Love Bond. I just simply love the 2 main couples, Michael/Kenix and Bermo!! It's quite awhile already though, so I can't say exactly say much...I just know I really love them! I remember how much I love Moses and Bernice's chemistry and the times they stood up for each other. Michael and Kenix went though a lot of trouble to get together....it was so sad when Anne came back. I felt so bad for Kenix and the part where she told Michael how somethings just aren't meant to be (shooting stars during the day...etc). Luckily, nothing is impossible for them ;)

-The Gentle Crackdown. Ah, yes....the series was heart-warming and the couple Moses Chan and Niki Chow was simply adorable! I think this is the first 'completely' comedic role Moses has? I love how their characteristics mis and match each other. I wish to see Niki more in tvb. She's a good actress and I hope to see her more.

-Into Thin Air - Kenneth Ma and Bernice Liu. Just so cute! Have to love Bernice's bold behavior and Kenneth's shy guy character. The fact that one is a detective and one is a cop is also cool^^

2004
Virtues of Harmony 2 - Steven's and Linda's first pairing in here and they were absolutely adorable! Some of my fav's scenes of Virtues 2 definitely includes theirs!! I still remember one part of theirs where they tried to cook! Lols Linda wasn't so good at cooking and neither was Steven. Created a huge mess xP The part where they lived together and they way to get to know wach other were really sweet. Steven was so sweet when he protected Linda form the lightning sounds (she's afraid of them) and told her stories during the night. It was so sad when Linda pretended to ignore and rejected Steven! Felt so bad for both...

Virtues of Harmony 2 - Not only is Linda and Steven a fav, Bernice and Frankie once capture my heart again after Virtues 1. From the bickering to the crushes...then the seperation and heartaches, I could still remember those parts. I hated the guy who lied to Bernice when she lost her memory!!! In the end...

2003
-Steven Ma and Maggie Cheung in Better Halves plays as a bickering couple! Think this is their first time pairing up and I just fell in love with them! They're the kind of people who won't admit that they like each other....which usually becomes draggy...but that didn't happen in here. I find their scenes so cute and funny and you have to love the way they stick together throughout ups and downs. Another of my fav. series and definitely recommended to everybody!

-Point of No Return gave us one of the most adorable couple ever! Charmaine and Chiliam was a super sweet bickering couple =) Have you guys notice how much I love bickering couples? Haha that is not all they arr though of course. I still remember how Chiliam knelt in front of a whole crowd of people asking Charmaine to give him another chance. That was really touching...

2002
-The Trust of a Lifetime is one of the series I remember loving very much and also another highly reccomended from me. Roger Kwok and Amy Kwok ( who I really, really miss!) plays as the leading couple in here. They were cute and I still remember one really emotional part between them. Roger was so sweet when he worried about Amy and how he gave her the necklace ;)

2001
Virtues of Harmony - Bernice and Frankie made a super cute pairing together! I love their bickering and it was so cute how they began to fall for each other. When they pretended to be husband and wife and danced in the festival...they began to really grow fond of each other. I was so sad for them when Bernice had to go and marry the prince. Luckily they did get together again...no matter of what their status is ;)

Virtues of Harmony - Bondy Chiu, Cutie Mui and Michael Tse were absolutely hilarious! You have to love this couple so much. lols Kingdom Yuen wanting to steal Michael was sweet xP Hehe...more trouble for the triangle as if there wasn't enough already! =D

2000
The year that is well remembered because of the series The Four Legendary Aces. I absolutely enjoyed this series and loved all of the main couples very much! My fav. couple though would be Nadia Chan and Gordon Lam along with Nick Cheung and Esther Kwan. The part where Nadia was about to be married of to the mongolian prince was so sad! Sometimes I'm a bit annoyed how Gordon just can't admit to her how much he loves her -.- Nick Cheung's chase after Esther was adorable! So touching during the part where Esther's face was ruined but he still wanted to marry her =) Definitely again, a recommended series!

-Heaven sword and Dragon sabre 2000

1999
-HAppy Ever After. All I can say is that this was one of the best series I've watched and absolutely adorable couples! Each couple have their own focus. Most touching story is between Kwong Wah and Nadia Chan (as Tak Fei). I really want Nadia to return...I really miss her.

-DIF 3 features...this time I won't use the word cute or adorable but touching story of Jessica Hsuan and Louis Koo. Whenever they appear, there'd be this song that plays in the background =)

My ALL TIME Favourite Couple
TaRo!!...enough said xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment