Notice

Hey guys!! Haha, a new year is about to start really soon!!!! (2-3 days) And since TVB Horizon have been having this layout since.....forever, we are going to have a makeover! Not just changing the header though....but the whole entire layout! I hope that you guys are going to like it...since I've chosen it for quite awhile. It will be quite simple though...not much new stuff to it xD

Not only is TVB Horizon changing it's layout....Linda Thoughts is also changing its. I've also took some time choosing the layout...and really liked it. Really pretty =) Hope you guys would also visit it later ;)

So.....from Dec 30 and on...BOTH TVB HORIZON and LINDA THOUGHTS will be closed, and both will be open again on Jan 1 (when I wake up xD) Beside layout though...I have a few things to clear up =)

~lynne =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment