Bottled Passion Episode 4 Thoughts

Not anything too special about this episode beside the two introduction, Gou Yi Kiu (Elaine Yiu) and super adorable friend of Tung Pun Sin's (Raymond Wong), Law Yat (Eric Li). Haha here are some scenes I'd like to share some thoughts on...

Tsu Sum's (Niki Chow) mother got super mad at her brother (played by Raymond Cho) when she found out that Tsu Sum's leg got hurt. I was quite surprise with her reaction...since I first thought (from reading the synopsis) that Tsu Sum would've been adopted...but I guess not? Argh I really want to know what happened to her after running away from the orphanage, and why her leg isn't limped anymore? :/

Since Tsu Sum sprained her ankle, Pun Sin (Raymond Wong) came by to her house and gave her this cream thing. It was so sweet. Haha he whipped up some of his magic and instead of the cream that she originally saw, a milk candy was inside the box. Maybe my original instinct was wrong...in the previous episode, I kinda felt that Tsu Sum was falling for him, but in this episode...there seem to be more friendship. But love always start from friendship...just maybe she doesn't see it yet. Quite heart-warming how she never ate any candy he gave to her though, since she knows that the candy are meant for Milk Candy :) Just makes me smile how sweet Tsu Sum is.

We finally got to see more of Gou Yi Kiu (Elaine Yiu) in this episode, but I don't know if I actually like her character or not. I guess even though she's not likable, I do to not dislike her but hate her mom. Omg..the mom (Rebecca Chan) is despicable! She sees her children more as tools than anything...there is no love from a mother.

Turns out Pun-sin isn't such a lonely character...he actually have a best friend aka right wing man, Law Yat (Eric Li). Haha I think their scenes are my favorite in this episode. Though serious at times, they're so comedic :) I love the background music that is played whenever they're together. It just makes everything quite...light-hearted yet kinda mischievous :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment