Relic of an Emissary Ep 2-3

Not too much happened in episode 2. The only major thing is that Michael is in a case of amnesia right now. Typical tvb? Haha but I don't mind it so much because his case of amnesia is leading onto some unsolved question and a bit of mystery of his history. Only thing I don't like about the amnesia is that it made him "nice" D: lols that might've sounds weird, but I think cold characters are much more enjoyable to watch than the nice ones =) This series was starting of so good with that but now it's kinda eh. I'm liking Kate's appearance though. Bring back the mystery to the series. I'm hoping for more of Sammul in the upcoming episodes right now =)

Omg...the hair pin probably belonged to Kate right? Though Michael appeared really cold....he seems to really care about the hair pin and the person he's going to give it too.

lols Fred is so funny creeping at Sire Ma. He looks like a pervert xP But he's just worried about her because he heard her crying. Haha Michael just happened to walk by too! Anyways...Michael walked in to see her since Fred didn't have the guts too. In there, Michael apologized to her and even let her give him a stab. For some odd reason, I really miss the cold hearted Michael now. I think he was cooler then :P

Kate finally appearred in episode 3!! Not much is talked about her character and I'm quite interested to know who she is and how she is related to Michael. Argh! I thought that she was going to tell him something when he went to find her...but then she didn't. Seems like she wanted to keep it a secret...but why? so far, Kate really remind me of Esther in The Legendary 4 Aces. I wonder when her twin is going to enter.....quite excited xD

The suspected person who've been causing all the trouble is Joe, but I have a feeling it's Ruco Chan. Joe really wants the throne but I don't think he would kill his own brother. He looks like he really care about his family and especially his father. Ruco on the other hand seems like the person that can cause all the trouble.

Since the emperor is dead now, the drama is going to be on non-stop. I really do hope that Joe can help Joel....but we know that it's not going to happen. Ruco's in the middle messing with all the relationships :P There is also the unresolvable jealousy of Joe towards Joel, and that can only lead to hatred and trouble =/


0 comments:

Post a Comment