Steven Ma and Sonija Kwok in 7 Days of Life

Though Steven acted heartlessly towards Sonija and really made me believe that he is cold-hearted, once there was the fire, his reaction proved how much Sonija meant to him. Anybody who sees a person who's stuck in a fire would want to rescue that person....but how Steven unhesitantly took the wet blanket and completely ignored Koni (and his own safety) is different from just wanting to rescue a friend.

Like the old saying, you can only see who's really true when danger's here. People can act in front of you in any situation but the true face will reveal when something like this happens. Haha, I don't know where those lines came from but I do believe that it is true because I believe it's just a human response that you cannot control.

Once you discover how important the person is to you or what a person would do for you, there is the moment of realization. Steven obviously cannot deny that he loves Sonija and Sonija's realization of Steven's feelings made her forgive him for how he hurt her in the past. It is good for this fire to happen because if it didn't, they probably wouldn't get back together?


You always need one person to make the first move and in this case, Sonija did. She asked him to give them another chance and he did agree.

From the beginning, Steven gave me the feeling that he does not want a relationship because that means committment. Honestly, for more than half of the series, I do not know what he was thinking because his actions were so unpredicatable, and there were always lies here and there so you never know what is real and what's not. In the end when we found out why he did all what he did, he is quite pitiful. But overall even though his actions were to prevent Sonija from getting hurt in the long run, he would hurt her more by not telling her what is happening because if she finds out the real truth later on, it will be too late and it'll become her deepest regret.

When I first heard of Sonija and Steven together in the series, I had alot of expectations but their storyline turned out differently from what I had imagined. To be frank, their story was a bit too draggy for me.....the adding of Bosco into the picture just brought down the relationship even more.

My favourite part of 7 Days in Life is Patrick, Mimi and Eric Li xP lols all 3 of them were hilarious ;) And I shall write a post about Eric Li soon =) Overall, enjoyable and I absolutely loved the new/refreshing theme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment