Don Juan DeMercado - Episode 1 (part1)

**Spoilers Alert**

I've recently started Don Juan DeMercado......just without eng subs...so I do not understand what they're talking about :tsk: Haha but I'm still gonna continue it cause I love musical stuff! There are parts where I really want to know what they are saying but I guess it's alright cause all the singing payed off^^ I love all the parts where they are singing xD Right now I'm only on episode 2. But here's a part in episode 1!

This part is about Wong Cho Lam entering an audition along with many other contestants! (I'm also posting others parts of episode one later, just really want to post this first^^)

Photobucket
Haha,the song is Raymond's and Linda's in Heart of Greed! I honestly didn't remember....it sounded so familiar but I guess the singers were different so I didn't knew it at first.

Remember who the girl singing is? It's Macy Chan from D.I.E. Again! Haha, was surprise to see her in here.


Photobucket
Really don't know what the song is :/ The one on stage is Icy!!! Also another character in D.I.E. Again! I didn't know her real name but when I searched it up, her name appears to be Jessie Shum^


Photobucket
The song he was singing is totally new to me xD Never heard it before.

I felt so sorry for him when he didn't have a partner but is proud that he sang the whole song alone! He pretended to sing with both of the girl and guy's voice xD Hehe, I found it so cute how he led the dog on stage with him and used him as his partner! But something was so sad though......At the end of his song all the judges seems to have rejected him? I dunno....can anyone tell me what they said? I felt so bad for him when I saw the disappointment on his face :(

2 comments:

Midnight said...

the second song is the theme song for Under the Canopy of Love, which is called "Embracing the Air". sang by Niki Chow and Kevin Cheung

LynneD. said...

Thanks Midnight^^

Post a Comment