Righteous Sea of Heroic Love Costume Fitting

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Haha, I actually thought they filmed the series already but I was wrong :P The sales presentation really hyped me up for this series. Hopefully not too much changes are going to be made from that. Something that really upsets me is the way Fala looked!! She was so cute in the sales presentation compared to the wig she have now. I really, really dislike that wig :(

So far as I know, Sheren is a drug dealer while Wayne is an officer. Wayne is going to be married and Fala is going to be his sister. Raymond and Fala is going to have a romantic storyline together :) Nancy is going to marry Elliot o.O Susan and Elliot are brother and sister. Much more detailed info is at hyn5 ^^

Credits: ent.qq.com and hyn5

0 comments:

Post a Comment