Heaven and Earth Costume Fitting



Pics Credits: ent.mop , tungstar

Thoughts: Hmm, I was really excited to hear the series costumes fitting, but then after felt a little bit dissapointed about Nick not being there. Even though I knew he wasn't actually be there, I really wished he was. I also thought they're gonna be replacing Nick with someone, but then they just added Kenny to the group. Also the news of Maggie Cheung joining the cast brought me more faith to the series, but then it was false.

When seeing the sales presentation clip, Nick, Moses, and Bowie made the perfect triad, but now...*sigh* Anyway, the plot is definitly a great refreshment from tvb xD and I'm really hoping it to turn out great^^

3 comments:

yue mei said...

Yeah, sucks that they just took out Nick's character, but oh well. The one thing I look most forward to is obviously the cannibalism part, ever since the sales presentation ha ha.
Hm you mean trio, right? Cause triad is Chinese gangs LOL.

LynneD. said...

lols xD haha, yah I actually meant trio xD hmm,why did I write triad o.O

Yup^^ the most exciting part is the cannibalism xD A really refreshing getaway for the normal happy tvb series^^ Now that I noticed, most series now are family related o.O ...

yue mei said...

I guess cause mostly housewives watch TVB XD.

Post a Comment