Sales Presentation Filming Pics for 2012 Part 2

pics credits various sources (mainly weibo)

*please remember the casts and series are only for the sales presentation. Casts are subject to changes and some series may or may not be officially filmed*

Thoughts: So...Tavia is apparently Damien's 4th wife. Though I am sad she's not paired with Ron, I think pairing with Damien is not bad (she'll be able to learn alot from the wonderful veteran :D) I am looking forward to their collaboration! The other pre-modern series of Tavia Yeung though (Lu for King...???) was suppose to be filmed with Gallen Lo, but he rejected it....so heard Bosco Wong is going to be in it instead? :) Bota fans out there? haha ;) (News Article about this change)

I was so happy that Chiliam Cheung is added to the cast of Triumph in the Skies 2!! That is a smart move by tvb! :D Though I am still hoping that a more experience actress will be added to lead the series....but eh, chances are slim due the already big female fadans cast...

The series with Roger Kwok, Michael Mui, JOyce Tang and Kate Tsui is very tempting!!! I already love the cast so much (with probably exception of Kate Tsui...kinda mix feelings). Hoping that Joyce will have a big role in here! She's a great actress that have been underrated by tvb for a very long time! Roger and Michael = awesomeness!!! :D

Um...not very happy with the costumes for the series of Bosco, Ruco and Aimee. If the series does officially film, hope the costumes will change....and female lead too. I don't think Aimee is ready to lead yet. (no offense to her fans)

1 comments:

Abbie said...

The cosutme here ... I doesn't really like it,I mean those ancient ones...prefer those modern =)

Post a Comment