The Life And Times Of A Sentinel thoughts - 1 (also screencaps)

-Most interesting thing for me right now is the relationship between Elaine Yiu (concubine of the emperor) and Kenneth Ma. I wonder how they're going to get together....can only end tragically :( I love seeing their flashbacks together, give you the bitter and sweet feel. And whenever I hear them play the instrument (?)...can't help but feel the sorrow between :(

-I love the monk! At first I thought he was going to be an evilish guy...but he's actually good and at times quite funny. I love how open-minded he is and his wit. He's so funny asking Steven to pay him for kung fu training xD Lols and the way he fell asleep while training Steven too, was funny :)

-Ok...it's so hard to tell who's good or not in here! especially with the guards chiefs! I though Jack Wu was good at first....but then he's walking for Kenneth. Aiy...it so messy in here. Only guard you can trust is probably Stephen Wong, who's the right hand man of Power Chan (emperor). Haha only mentioning Jack Wu and Stephen Wong because they're my two fav right now. I love Jack in evil roles :) Which kinda reminds me of Eric Li....whom now that I think of it, I haven't seen him in awhile.

The guards corruption annoys me =___=* so much corruption. And omg...Kenneth is so calculating....wonder how his relationship with Steven is going to turn out :/

Took a bunch of screencaps...but more of Selena more than anything :P Hehe...abit bias?

0 comments:

Post a Comment