New Banner

Closed my blog for a bit..but now is back xD
Photobucket
Q- Why Do you always have to use those pics?!
A- ...I like them...It's Ron and Linda...:puppyeyes:
Q- What am I going to do with you...? :sigh:
A- You can't do anything :eheh: hehe...
Q- EH? :galit: --------Whatever...:tsk:
A- =) :ahaha:

The conversation above is totally random :P I've indeed done a lot of graphics using those wedding pics of Ron and Linda. I remember tvb horizon's first banner was using their pics too. Haha, April 9th is Linda's birthday so that's why this banner have her. April 16 is Moses b-day too!

These graphics were made when I was also doing the banner xD I think I like the one with Charmaine the best! Maybe cause it's different from the others I've done.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment