Gun Metal Grey THoughts 1

I am currently watching Gun Metal Grey!!!! Haha it's been a long time since the series released, but I've never actually finish it. I am really enjoy the series right now!!!! I'm on the case about the rapist....SO FREAKKKKYYY!!!!!! Omg! T____T No putting that aside, I'd like to talk about the two wonderful couples; Nancy/Vincent & Jessica/Michael.

It's been a really really long time since I've ever loved a couple so much!! I think my last obsession over a couple was Charmaine Sheh and Dayo Wong in You're Hired (and of course, TaRo have always been a obsession.) Nancy and Vincent are just a perfect fit :) Haha I have to admit though....the reason why I probably like the couple so much is more because of Vincent. His determination to pursue and protect Nancy is just wayyyy to sweet!!! Haha he's like the image of a perfect boyfriend!!!!! lols

So Nancy is disguising as a model to lure the rapist out. Vincent is worry about her so he bought her a crystal necklace, and secretly put it into her phone pouch. Haha the crystal stands for safety :) It was just too cute!!! You wouldn't think a guy would do that now right? :D

Nancy got kidnapped by the rapist and Vincent is chasing him down to find her. The rapist's car and his car charged right into each other and both cars were flipped. Vincent's leg got caught (bleeding badly) and the rapist ran away. Nancy is now unconscious in the flipped car....Luckily right before the car exploded, Vincent was able to drag Nancy out....:)

You could see how much Vincent cared for her when he used all his strength to pull his injured leg out....even though it hurted a lot :(

At the hospital.....Nancy began to tear up seeing Vincent's injured leg. Omg!! I teared up so badly at this part too!!! Nancy finally realize how much Vincent would do for her!!!! (it's a pity though....cause she only forgave him (for what his parents did to her parents) but she doesn't actually "fall" for him. Haha I'm waiting for that part to come!)

This couple is just simply hilarious!! Lols I love how Jessica just goes to Michael's house whenever she's sad. And then when they touched each other's face (while joking that the other had feelings for them) xD Once again, I am loving the guy over the girl! Haha Michael actually have a crush on Jessica (she doesn't like him....yet) and does the cutest things for her!!!! Hehe I'll share more of them on the next post :D

Lols just for these two couples, the show is a must watch!!! Besides, I find the cases really interesting too :D I can't believe I didn't watch this series last year!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

hahahah just reading your post brings back GMR memories, jessica and michael were hilarious! i loved watching their interactions, just constantly fighting and bickering like an old married couple
and i totally agree with you about vincent...i didn't like vincent much before (mainly cause all his roles were super crappy hahah) but his role here totally made me fall for him, he's so sweet!! i would love to be in nancy's shoes and have someone like that hahahah

Rachel said...

oh yeah, do you remember what episode the car accident scene was in?

(sorry for writing so many comments in such a short period of time, i got so excited seeing all your new posts haha :) )

LynneD. said...

I know right!!! Haha I want a bf like Vincent :P Such a thoughtful guy :D

I think it was in ...ep13.

HAha no worries. I love seeing comments :D Haven't update is a while... ^^;

Post a Comment