Catch Me Now Overeview

[Spoilers Ahead]

Photobucket
I recently watch Catch Me Now and quite enjoyed it. Sadly though, I can't really do a full review on this because while I was watching, I kept on missing bits and pieces.....due to my irritating dvd player, that kept on freezing! So I probably watched half of what I was suppose to watch. I still really enjoy all the scenes though.

Photobucket
This series brought me a refreshing storyline that talks about a group of thieves against a group of cops. The thieves are charitable and donated half of what they steal each time to charity. They were the highlight of the series to me, and just because of them....I'd definitely recommend the series. Every time the go to steal something, it just brings joy to me xD

The thieves are all so high tech! Each of the member of the team served a purpose for their mission. Damian Lau as their mastermind, Johnson Lee as the code hacker, Koni Lui as their shooter, Eric Li as the driver, and Wilson Tsui as the keyman (he could unlock anything....and I think he's also in charge for destructions(bombs)). I love this team so much! It was a refreshing team and I absolutely adore all their moments together! They might be thieves but their friendship in here is much stronger than one can think. Love them!!!

The cops on the other hand was a bit boring compared to the thieves but they were alright. Just that the members of the thieves team were better developed and had a story behind each member. While the cops team only focused on a few of their members.

Most Enjoyable: The thieves team. Just as stated above, the highlight of the series!

Favourite Character: I believe it is BT (played by Johnson Lee) the code hacker. He's both cool and funny, a really cute character he has. My fav role of Johnson's so far. This role made me love Johnson even more than I already had!

At the Edge of Tears - I decided to merge this into the review too, because there was a part in the series that really made me cry! And it was Johnson's death...

Photobucket
I can't believe my favourite character in the whole story is the one that dies! The team was trying to escape from Evergreen Mak (the guy who plays as the villain of the series) but sadly Johnson was hurt during the escape. It was so sad to see this happen to him, especially because he was going to marry Sharon Chan (the girl that plays the girl he likes) and this was their last mission.

Photobucket
This was the team after Johnson died. They were extremely sad. This can't really be explain in words, but I cried so much because of them. They missed Johnson really much...

Recommend or Not?
I'd definitely recommend it. It wasn't a great series, but is a good one that's worth your time. Though there were some parts I didn't like.....(Joe's and Fala's arguments and other stuff). I really like when the police team are up against the thieves team...(Damian vs. Joe). I'd personally give it a 3.5/5

From now on, I'm going to be ranking series with this scale. (Haha, so most series probably going to get between 3-4. Need to be quite good to get beyond 4 xD I'm a hard judge to impress :P)

1-bad
2-ok...
3-good
4-really good
5-excellent!

1 comments:

An Pham said...

Ooohhh i would also recommend this to as a good passing time series!!!

Post a Comment