Mongolian outfits

PhotobucketPhotobucket
What I like most about Mongolian outfits is their head dresses!

I really like it when they have the beads in them and that's my I like Gigi's the best. I like the way that they put the colorful beads in her hair making it really pretty and the beads also stands out. Unlike the beads, the head dress isn't as colorful but just in the color of gray. I really like that because it also matches her earrings. Not to mention how there's the purple gem in the middle too.

Jessica in A Step into the Past. I really like her 2 braids with a cloth like thing behind her head. The cloak, the gem on her head dress and her clothes are all red and matched each other well. The rim of her head dress also matches her earrings too^^ Overall, I think I like her outfit the most after Gigi's.

Sonija's furry outfit from The Land of Wealth comes as my fav after Jessica's. The outfit itself is quite simple but it makes Sonija really cute. I like how her hair is quite simple with just the braids and I think she fits the outfit.

Jessica's outfit in Lady Fan. (Out of all the outfits, this is the only one that I'm unsure if it's Mongolian or not. I can't remember if Jessica's the Mongolian princess in here or not.) I like her outfit cause of the detailed designs on the fabric. I really like them. I also like the earrings cause it matches her outfit.

Tavia's outfit in Eternal Happiness is ok, but I don't really like the head dress to much. It has too much beads. Right now I'm wondering is the string of beads on her forehead disappears, would it look better? I think it would. If they did disappear, I think I would like it much better. Or maybe the opposite too? The bead strings on the side disappears, and the ones in front of the forehead stays. It would also be good. With both, it just seems too much to me.

Out of all the outfits, I'd say I disliked Myolie's outfit in Lost in the Chamber of Love the most. The head gear just really annoys me with the hair behind it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment