Happy (Late) Mid-Autumn Festival!!!

Every year, I would go around leaving messages on other blogs when a holiday like this comes around....but I got busy this year :P  haha, so kinda late....anyways, I hope that everybody had a great Mid-Autumn Festival!

Eh...mine was good, except for the fact that I had two mid terms the day after...so wasn't able to stay up late or even study D:  Haha when I woke up that morning though...the sky was still pitch black, and the moon was still glowing ;)  It was beautiful!!  So round and bright :D  Looking at it reminded me of Linda singing "The Moon Represents My Heart" in Witness Insecurity...so I started humming the song while waiting for the bus :P

Too bad the sun soon came out, so the moon kinda disappeared....but guess what, sunrise!!!  And what did that remind me off?  Hmm...have I ever talked about how I came up with the name, "Tvb Horizon"?  I initially wanted to include "Sunset" in my blog's name...because I love seeing the sunset :D  But then that didn't sound right....so what's the opposite of sunset?  Sunrise!  But of course, that didn't sound right either....so I chose "Horizon" because...it's basically both of those.  Just looking out towards the horizon.....which stretches far and wide, with an unlimited number of possibilities.  I don't want to focus my blog entirely on one thing...such as news, or reviews....but with a little bit of everything, which resulted in my messiness haha.  I post what I feel like posting, so things do get a bit scattered and disorganize :P  I don't know if that is a good thing or not...but I'm having fun! :D

OHHHHHH I tend to post something about Mid-Autumn with tvb re-lated subjects, but this year...I kinda ran out of ideas :P  BUT luckily, tvb released some of these "special" mooncakes advertisements!  IF you haven't watch it yet...watch it because they're hilarious :P  haha.

Ok...guilty is charge.  I only have the ones of Linda in it :P  If it didn't have her...I didn't download.  haha.  for those who doesn't know chinese, there are english translations over at Linda Chung Thoughts :)

My favourite one is of Ji Lam (Linda) crying over the mooncakes, that her uncle ate :P  lols so funny how she got so emotional over mooncakes ;)  hehe...

This is the "ending" for the commercial....if only the series had this happy ending...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

AHAHAHAH These are hilarious!!! where did you find them???? where can i watch them??

Lynne said...

I saw them on tvbchannel's sina but you can view them all on hyn's blog too...hehe
http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.ca/2012/09/witness-insecurity-mooncake-commercials.html

Post a Comment