Starhubs TVB Awards 2012 - Results

photos credits starphoto, DarthCryder
 

Yesterday TVB Siu Sangs and FaDans flew over to Singapore to attend the StarHub TVB Awards 2012. Kevin Cheng and Myolie Wu were crowned 'My Favorite Actor and Actress' once again along with the 'My Favorite Character' awards.

There were a total of 12 winners for the 'My Favorite Character' award, nearly all the Siu Sang and FaDans got the award, except for Raymond Lam. Although Bosco Wong and Charmaine Sheh were absent from the award ceremony, each of them still got an award.

Star of Perfect Poise Award: Kate Tsui
Most Glamorous Female Artist Award: Tavia Yeung
Best Smile Award: Linda Chung
Professional Spirit Award: Wu Fung

My Favorite TVB Actor - Kevin Cheng
My Favorite TVB Actress - Myolie wu

My Favorite TVB Male TV Character
- Kenneth Ma (Cheung Yat Kin - The Hippocratic Crush)
- Moses Chan (Sung Yi Long - When Heaven Burns)
- Bosco Wong (So Sing Pak - Lives of Omission
- Kevin Cheng (Law Lik Ah - Ghetto Justice)
- Wayne Lai - (Po Kwok Tung - Forensic Heroes III)
- Sunny Chan (Kwong Man Ning - Curse of the Royal Harem)

My Favorite TVB Female TV Character
- Myolie Wu (Wong Sz Fu - Ghetto Justice)
- Linda Chung (Kwan Ka Lok - L'Escargot)
- Tavia Yeung (Fan Tze Yu - The Hippocratic Crush)
- Kate Tsui (Yiu Hoho - Lives of Omission)
- Fala Chen (Chung Mo Yim - Queens of Diamonds and Hearts)
- Charmaine Sheh (Yip Chi Yan - When Heaven Burns)

My Favorite TVB On-Screen Couple
- Moses Chan & Linda Chung (Yes Sir, Sorry Sir!)

My Favorite TVB Drama Theme Song
- The Hippocratic Crush ("Drama Series" by Joey Yung)

My Favorite TVB Drama
- When Heaven Burns

Source: Mingpao, StarHub, KuangaiTVB, Weibo@Star_Starphoto-Jolly的今日星蹤 (images)
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Thoughts: Let me just say...some of the winners, totally unexpected. I won't even talk about this, so let's move onto the dresses!
-I love Selena Li's the best!  Simple one colour, but the fabric patterns are nice and the dress suits her very much.  She looks very elegant in the dress :)  Haha with Ruco Chan by her side too, even better!  They look so sweet together!
-As for Tavia's, I like the butterflies print of her dress!  Gives of a nice summery feeling but still nice for the awards night!  I also like how she pulled back her hair into a ponytail :)
-Linda reminded me of a princess from a fairytale because of her baby blue dress.  They way she have her hair and the style of the dress actually reminded me of the dress she wore last year at tvb' awards.  This time though, there's a strap, which I like :)
-Myolie Wu is probably one of the very few tvb actresses that still looks good with such a short haircut!  She rock the hairstyle!  Haha the dress she wore looks hard to walk in though....since she had to hold onto it when she walks.  I really want to see a picture from the back of her dress because it seems to be a bow in the back?
-Kate Tsui loves to slick her hair back doesn't she?  Anyways, I would've preferred it more if she had it curled....she looks so beautiful in curled hair.  As for her dress, I love the way it flowed when she walk (even though it is a bit short?).  I think the dress would've been better if the yarn thingys weren't there though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment