MHK Finale Guests - Fashion

I have no comment on MHK because I did not watch the show :)  Just have some things to share on what the guests wore!  If you want to read about the MHK results though, visit here: http://www.jaynestars.com/news/2012-miss-hong-kong-breaking-news/

Christine looks very pretty in the dress!  The hot pink really suits her and I love the way the ruffles were designed.  The dress is actually similar to the one that Linda wore for TVB Anniversary in 2010, except with the difference of the strap.  I thought Christine could of have a necklace though since her neck seems a bit "empty".  

Wayne looks nice but his vest seems to tight, making the rest of the suit a bit poofy.

Aimee loves these style of dresses doesn't she!?!  The kind that have two strap...and the rest of the dress would just flow down with not much "structure" to it, making the dress look kinda loose.  I really want to see  Aimee in a different style.  

Am I the only one who thinks that Jason looks average?  He's somewhat good looking but don't really find him attractive ^-^;;;  Anyways, he looks nice in the suit!

Aw!  I was so happy to see Marianne as one of the guests!  Even though the dress is simple, she still looks gorgeous in it and I actually really like it!  The purple and gray combo looks really well matched and I like the way she styled her hair :) 

A pink suit!  I never thought I'd see a pink suit!  Haha even though it's not really my cup of tea, I think Ben still rocked it! :D  As for Shirley, she's pretty but the dress isn't anything special.  I like the shade of purple though!

I don't think the dress really suited Koni nor did justice to her body figure.  Another dress choice would of been better as the dress looks so casual.  It would've been better if the ruffles at the waist would start of small, but as it goes down the dress, the ruffles would become bigger....creating a nice flow/layer to the dress.

Mandy's dress is rather simple but I think it's the best dress she've chosen (from what I've seen before)!!  She looks good in it :)

I think Samantha's dress is cute because of the sweet mix of purple and pink, along with how the "scales" (?) were designed on the dress.  The only problem with it is the amount of cleavage :P  Personally don't like that.

I think Myolie is pretty well known for her bold fashion style (such as wearing a tuxedo etc).  Most of the time it's works but this is probably one of those times that it doesn't.  The amount of feathers on her dressed automatically reminded me of an ostrich o.O  

Haha polka dots pants :P  That's the first think I noticed!  I don't even know what to say....

Sharon loves showing her legs!  Sometimes just abit too much though...the dress is so short!!!!  Omg  Q.Q  Anyways, I usually like her choices but is not in favour with this one.  There is limited style to the dress...not much to it.  Is it weird that it reminds me of a night gown?  I think it's because of the material used.  I like the colour choice though, she really stands out in the red.

Ruco Chan!  You look absolutely awesome like you always do BUT....didn't you wear that for the Starhub awards already?  Beside the belt, glasses and bow tie...it's the same suit!  I think he really like this suit.  Anyways, I like the glasses he wore at the Starhub awards better.

OH!  Maybe it's the style...since I've notice quite a few number of guys wearing their shoes without socks.  Some even fold up their pants *cough*RON*cough*.  I just don't like either of those ideas haha.

2 comments:

Yian said...

"The amount of feathers on her dress automatically reminded me of an ostrich o.O"

Haha I loved that part :)

It's nice to see Marianne Chan appearing here and then on TVB. Her dress reminds me of a dressing gown though, with the neck line, waist band and the grey part!

I didn't watch MHK this year either apart from the last few minutes, so thanks for uploading the pictures of the guests!

Lynne said...

haha thanks xD

Hmm..now that you mention it, the dress does look like a dressing gown...the way it's styled.

thanks for reading!

Post a Comment