King Makers Thoughts 1

Yah, it's time to take out my confusion arrow.  I really think tvb should of have someone else to play Wayne's "younger" version.  Honestly, when I was watching episode one...all I could think of was how Wayne won't age in the series!!  It's...tvb magic!  

Another "confusion" is the synopsis.  Seriously, if you read the synopsis and had watched the first 4 episodes...it's confusing.  I don't even know what to say because I am so confuse.  The age thing doesn't help either.

On a side-note, the series is not bad so far (I've watched up to ep04).  I just thought using four episodes to explain just the "beginning" is a bit too much.  Overall, my biggest irk is how Wayne played his "younger" version...other than that, it's all good.

***this is just my "confusion" post, I'll write another one in more detail about what I thought of the first four episodes :) 

4 comments:

yue mei said...

I just started episode 1 and I saw the 12 years ago scene. LOL I actually don't think it's that much of a stretch that Wayne looked like that 12 years ago. I mean, he pretty much looks like what he does now compared to in Journey to the West. haha But I still agree with you, it doesn't make sense how Patrick and Natalie used to be little children but Wayne looks like their dad 12 years ago.

Lynne said...

Yah I guess the problem lies in the age gap seen between Wayne and the little children...too obvious that they're not siblings =.=

miriamfanz said...

also on ep4. I'm wondering how Kent is going to turn against Wayne and 1st Prince. because he seems like a good guy right now.

Lynne said...

@miriamfanz: I know...Kent is..unpredictable. I really wonder if he's actually going to turn into a bad guy :/

Post a Comment