[Upcoming] Untitiled....

This is a new series...beside the casting...not much is confirmed yet. We don't know what genre this series is either but..

The confirmed casts for this drama are Michael Miu, Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Niki Chow, Joey Meng and Vincent Wong. -jerebtvb@asianfanatics


If this series really films and the casts stay the same...I think I am going to cry. The casting is just so....perfect Q.Q (let's hope the pairings will be something I favor too) *sniff* *sniff* This series will have 30 episodes. I think this will be my most anticipated next year.....so beautiful. Lols I love the casting way too much...haha. On a side note, I'd love it even more if they add in Alice Chan :D *bias*

What kind of genre would you guys like this to be? I personally favor police because tvb tend to do good on those, and Michael Mui is just awesome in them! On the other hand, there have been too many of those lately...I want something different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment