Selena and Raymond Chibi

Aren't they cute? Yes...yes they are x) lols love Selena and Raymond in Face to Fate! They need to pair up again :)

Anyways, my first attempt with the magical pen tool!! Before, my chibis are always free-hand drawing...so the lines weren't smooth but rather bumpy. The pen tool though, provided these beautiful smooth lines! LOVE THEM!!! I love my pen now x) Haha...the only down side is the time consumption. Omg..took me three hours to finish this -.- But to be fair, it was a first try...so after I get use to the pen tool, time should lessen.

So hope you guys like this one :) haha didn't draw their whole bodies because it would take too long. My next one would be of Linda and Bosco (I posted up the sketch for it before...now going to do the official version!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment