[News] Myolie Wu Announces Breakup with Bosco Wong

Article cannot be re-posted, so please visit here to read: http://www.jaynestars.com/news/myolie-wu-announces-breakup-with-bosco-wong/

Left me speechless.  Even though I was never a big Boscolie fan...this is still very upsetting to hear.  Especially how they just officially announced their relationship last year....Myolie's touching speech saying how Bosco supported her...I thought that they're really going end up together.  They've been together for so long...but I guess since Myolie just got popular in Mainland last year..and then now it's Bosco's turn in Mainland while she's filming in HK, they've gotten less time to spend with each other? :(  I personally hope that they'd reconcile one day though...Wish both Bosco and Myolie the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment