2012 Series List

Decided to make this list in order to help me keep track of what's happening this year :) I see that I dropped alot of series :P

Bottled Passion - Finished (except the last episode). This is recommended.
When Heaven Burns - Watched some parts but can be considered finish, since I watched the ending. For the parts I did watch (skipped some middle parts), it was enjoyable.
L'Escargot - Watched some parts but then dropped.
Wish and Switch - Finished. Enjoyable...can try if you have the time.
Let it Be Loved - Started on a few episodes but then dropped.
Queens of Diamonds and Hearts - Finished. Enjoyable at times but turns out pointless.
The Hippocratic Crush - Finished. This is recommended.
Daddy Good Deeds - Finished. This is recommended.
The Greatness of a Hero - I watched it a few years ago and do remember liking it?
Gloves Come Off - Skipped
House of Harmony and Vengeance - Watched half but then dropped.
Sergeant Tabloid - Finished. The story didn't really have...it was just scattered with no main point to drive the series. It was relaxing to watch though, so if you have some free time...maybe?

Currently Watching
Tiger Cubs - Great so far!
Master of Play - Decided to wait for the viet dub for this one :) But I'm not planning to skip it.
No Good Either Way - Relaxing and enjoyable to watch.
Witness Security - Just started. Good so far :)

My Favourites so Far?
1) The Hippocratic Crush
2) Bottled Passion
3) Daddy Good Deeds 4) ? 5) ? ......

So far, I have faith that No Good Either Way, Tiger Cubs and Witness Insecurity will make it on the list. But so far, my list only contain 3 series that I think are worth mentioning this year...pretty sad :P

I want to put When Heaven Burn on there though....but since I did not watch the whole thing, I decided not to. I am thinking of re-watching it this summer though....

0 comments:

Post a Comment