TVB Horizon 3rd Anniversay...


First off...two days ago, was a very important day that I failed to remember. It's not that I forgot about it though...because I did the banner and stuff before hand, but just forgot about it on the actual day. Instead I was panicking over what to buy my teachers as a good-bye present and the exams the next day...so yah. But never late than never right?

So what day "was" it?? It was TVB Horizon's third anniversary!!!!!!!! WHOO!! Three years...omg that's a long time!! I still remember back then visiting TVB Musings, who's owner inspired me to create my own blog :) Quite long ago, but I would never forget.

Haha I remember trying to think of a name for my blog. Naming things is hard!! I just remember liking sunsets...but then TVB Sunset would sound weird right?? So then I chose TVB Horizon instead! The definition of horizon: The line at which the earth's surface and the sky appear to meet. That is a very pretty image ;) haha...

To be honest, I don't really know what to write or what I'm writing...just kinda rambling on. Some of you might be long time visitors or had just recently found this site, but all in all...I'd like to say thanks to all the readers for your support. It has been so fun blogging and chatting with fellow tvb fans. Surely nothing goes on forever, so each year marks an important point for TVB Horizon :) Once again, thanks and Happy 3rd Anniversary to TVB Horizon!!!


I almost forgot!!!! Here is the number of visits of TVB Horizon for the past three years!!! This is absolutely amazing...seeing the number of visits pass the 1 million mark x) thank you!

I'd also like to share the recent mv I did dedicated to TaRo :) One in a Million...everybody have something special to them that others may not understand, but that does not matter...because that's what makes it special. Either it's my blog, the card I got in grade 6 or the tiny sandbottle keychain that I bought...others may not find them so important, but they all mean something very special to me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment