Tang Chi Wah's Concert



Previews of the Concert


credits appleactionews

There are alot of clips of the concert on youtube, but I just picked out some that I really liked to talk about them :D


Tang Chi Lam and Raymond Lam

credits 情人知己Vivian


This clip is interesting because I did not know that Tang Chi Wah can sing too! Haha he is not bad :)


Niki Chow

credits NikiChowFC


Bottled Passion's theme :) I knew Niki is a singer, but have never heard her live before...she's good. But unfortunately she did not put enough power (emotion) into the song...kinda personally disappointed me in a way since I love this song so much x)

Linda Chung

credits ycdenny@youtube


I love the song, "Swear" (Legend of the Demigods subtheme). Absolutely one of my favourite songs of Linda. She have definitely improve on her live singing :)


Mag Lam

credits micmagmic


Originally sang by Bernice Liu, this is the themesong of Into Thin Air. Brought back memories while listening to this...Mag Lam has a very strong voice :)



credits jasonchungsfanclub


Love Bond's themesong. I don't know either Jason Chung nor Karene Mak, but they were good and sounded very sweet together ;)



Bosco left me speechless. lols he looks so passionate when singing the rock version of "Fortunately" (originally done by Myolie Wu). Like everyone else, I was also shock by his heavy eyeliner...Bosco is one of the few with a very "different" sense of style...

LMAO I laughed so hard when he took out the speaker (thingy) at 2:29!!! x) Hehe...though may not be the "best" performance of the night, it was definitely the most enjoyable one to watch ;D So much passion!!! lols

Then there is Leo Ku's and Wayne Lai's duet of No Regrets themesong. Hehe :) I love Leo Ku's voice! (His live is no difference from the cd version!) As for Wayne, I have not paid much attention to his singing before but he is fantastic in here as well. Haha best is the chemistry they shared on stage, looks like they're very happy to sing this duet together!

lols so sweet for them to celebrate Wayne's birthday on stage and also for Leo Ku to sing him a "No Regrets" Birthday song! haha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment