Sergeant Tabloid Thoughts 1


So beside Gloves Come Off, I've also decided to start on the first episode of Sergeant Tabloid. I've heard both positive and alright feedbacks of it. After the first episode, I'm giving it a positive response :) Not bad and I'm looking forward to watching more eps later in the week.

Niki Chow as Lui Hap. A conscientious police women who is in search for the "perfect" man. Niki and Vincent actually makes a really good-looking couple onscreen :D Haha was abit upset that their relationship had to end so early :(

Vincent wanting to propose to Niki when he accidentally finds out that she works as a police. Seriously? A full year of dating but yet the lie never surfaced? Oh my...they probably weren't so close :P So I would not suggest a marriage just yet.

Ironic how Vincent also lied about his career! Even though this was suppose to be sad (I think...), I kinda laughed when he was revealed that he is a drug dealer! On the other hand though, I understand why he would lie about his career...I mean it's not a very good thing telling your girlfriend that you're a drug dealer :P The relationship wouldn't even have the chance to start...

Niki's excuse lying to Vincent about her career. Um...I somewhat understand her need to lie, but at the same time...for a whole year? When they discussed why she and Vincent broke up, using her job as the reason...I just thought that was rubbish. When you find out that the girlfriend you've been dating for a whole year have lied to you about her job occupation...it's not the job that's the problem, but the fact that someone you trusted had lied to you. It's not a simple lie either...but she was lying about a "big" part of her life! (considering the fact that she would've spent more time at work than with him...) Ugh...I'd be ok if it was only 1-3 months, but a whole year!?!? Now that is stretching it too far :P

The sisterhood! I love the friendship that the ladies share! Very sweet for them to always comfort Niki when she needed them :) Hehe out of all of them, one is 24 while the others are over 30....and only one out of 5 is married. I'm guessing that this series is going to focus alot on how women that are over 30 are desperate to find a husband. (this reminds me of Yoyo Mung in Only You x) Priceless! http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.ca/2011/05/i-know-it-took-me-awhile-but-ive.html) I am definitely looking out for these girls! Sisterhood is better to talk about than romantice relationships :P

YAY! Michael does not play as Laughing or a policeman in here!! Hehe..instead he plays as a cocky reporter who likes to expose and exaggerate everybody's story in order to get a "hit". Does that sound better than a righteous policeman? Well..not really but he's entertaining to watch! I can still see the resemblance of Laughing though (in his first appearance..) but I don't mind that much :) I am looking forward to him and Niki's development!

0 comments:

Post a Comment