Ignore me...:)

lols this is just a tiny rant and a random talk of my week that you can skip reading if you're not interested xD

*sigh*....so beside the irritating photo issues I had with uploading the pictures of House of Harmony and Vengeance, I'm really not use to this new layout! So complicated...(I'm just being whiny :P)

Eh..I was writing this post (on atv and tvb)...had like 4 paragraphs already and unlike the old blogger that automatically saves my post, this new blogger doesn't!!! D; Just a bit upset because I have to write it all over again!

EDIT: NVM! The new blogger does save automatically...cause I did not save this post but just found it at draft! It just so happens that the one with the 5 paragraphs was that only one that disappeared -.-

Now...changing to a different subject, how have everybody been doing!? :) I have not been watching any new series lately and is feeling a bit left behind :P Should I watch Gloves Come Off? Have not hear much talk about it (to be fair...I have not been online much either). I can't believe April is already coming to an end so soon!! May is going to be such a hectic month!!! Since I have been slacking of all semester, I have so much english homework to catch on...Shakespeare..we're doing Hamlet. Not a favourite subject of mine, but I have an awesome teacher so everything is all cool :) I'm just a lazy teenager who needs to get started on her writings and was suppose to devote this weekend to Shakespeare but yet got distracted by the internet :P On the upside, my volunteer group held a dance yesterday and it was successful!! hehe so happy because we only had like...25 people on facebook saying that they're going, but turned out to have around 80 kids! Though not as many kids as we usually have..but still nice! hoho :D Oh! Another thing that happened was the Grad Talent show!! Our grads are all so talented and I was very proud of the ones who went up on stage and also to the ones that came to support!

Re-Sharing this banner I made for my blog and one of the guessing game bonus!


And also this video created by WongFuProductions (they're full of awesomeness!)
"If You Don't Walk Out, You Will Think That This Is The Whole World"
*sigh* April is really ending...excited but yet nervous for May to come :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment