Fanmade video....

Happened to drop by Tavia's asianfanatics thread today and saw this video a fan shared. Interesting right? The maker of this mv is absolutely amazing!!! I love fanmade mv's on tudou! Too bad I can't view videos on tuduo often (bad connection to the website..sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't). Anyways, this video totally blew me away! Thumbs up! :D

It's very clever to incorporate the scenes they wanted (from the tvb series) in to the official mv of Red Cliff. It makes things sound very professionally made. ;)

2 comments:

scalae3 said...

OMG... The clip is so cleverly done. If one day TVB announces that a series like this will be made, I'll get up from my chair and do a victory dance...lol. Of course, they have to keep the same actors and actresses, and more importantly the same quality as the clip shown. Thanks for sharing Lynne!!

PS. I thought I saw Jack Wu when Raymond Wong first appeared.....weird!!

LynneD. said...

Lols I know right!!! If tvb can be this professional :P haha fanworks are always amazing cause the fans really put alot of heart into it :) haha more than happy to share it with you! ;D

Post a Comment