Officially Winter Break!!!

This is my last day of school before winter break :) Hehe two weeks break!!!! Finally the time to catch up on all my dramas and....maybe find a new layout for TVB Horizon for the New Years? :3 Probably the site is going to be down a few days after Christmas?? I dunno :P


*sigh* Got exams after break though....which also means studying through break. My math teacher is insane....she gave us so much math homework for the break -.- Something that would make my holiday really perfect now is...snow!!! It have not snowed over here yet, which is what I was really looking forward too :/ Please snow!!!!

Irritating....

You know what is irritating? Working with html!!!! Blogger just changed it's "layout" (like how youtube did too...) and now whenever posting...I have to work with the html -.- Argh...can only upload pictures now...no more video (have to use youtube now). HTML everywhere!!!!!!!!! Change is suppose to be good...but now blogger is just complicated and yt is just ugly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment