Let it Be Love

"Let It Be Love" will air after "Wish and Switch" on Monday, 30th January 2012, 9.30 p.m. time slot.

Main Cast:
Moses Chan, Charmaine Sheh, Kenny Wong, King Kong, Rachel Kan, Wi Kar Hung, Elvina Kong, Tracy Ip, Lau Dan, Mary Hon, Stephen Huynh & Patrick Dunn

Synopsis: http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/2011/11/tvb-sales-presentation-booklet-2012-4.html#more

credits asianfanatics for info


Thoughts: I am excited to see Charmaine...even though I admit I am kind of tired seeing her with Moses so often. Also the story between Tracy Ip and...who's the actor, is interesting...it reminds me of our real life couple, Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li :D

Surprise how fast this series is airing though...but I guess it's Valentines in Feb...so they wanted a romance series for the time slot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment