Themesong Feature - Aqua Heroes (2003)

The casts includes: Bobo Chan (haven't act in a long time...?), Leila Tong, Bosco Wong, Edwin Siu, Stephy Tang, Theresa Fu etc. (Keep in mind..the casts is considerably all amateur actors at that time.) The back up veterans in here includes Sheren Tang and Wilson Tsui (they were awesome). (there is apparently also Ron Ng and Nancy Wu...prob. really really small roles though since I don't remember them in there)

The themesong is quite nice isn't it? Looking at the bits and pieces in the video...the actors were so cute back then!!!! :D LOLS I think it's Bosco Wong who was doing the doggy swim x)

It have been a very very long time since I've watched this series....but I remember I really liked it :) (for reasons...I had forgotten..) I want to re-watch it, but sadly I can't find it anywhere (viet). So oh wells..

One nice thing is that it featured new stars back then. It would be nice to see tvb create a small light-hearted series for the newbies be have now, just to see who we have out there :)

2 comments:

Kristy Ng 伍颖彤 said...

i wanna watch it too, but can't find it >_<

LynneD. said...

Haha I just found the viet version...just in ffvn >< What language r u looking for? I can help you :)

Post a Comment