Only Nancy Wu

I would like to present my new blog on a very talented artiste, Nancy Wu!

I loved Nancy since her supporting character in Not Just a Pretty Face, where she paired up with Jack Wu. They were adorable as a pair and as an individual. Since that series, I've loved Nancy very much. I was sad that she was not promoted as much, but then her performance in Legend of the Demigods grabbed her the Most Improved award! Now Nancy is slowly getting bigger roles and I'm awaiting to see her in The Boxer King, as the death and mute boxer, which I hope to be a breakthrough role of hers!

As of right now, I'm in real need of translators for Only Nancy Wu. If anybody is interested, please email me at lynnespace@gmail.com
Just want to emphasize the workload won't be little though, due to Nancy's 2 series releasing soon :)

Thanks everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment