Guessing Game Round 4 - 2

Basic Outline
-only ONE guess
-first 3 person to guess the right series gets a point
-please answer in comment section
~HAVE FUN~

The PRIZE this round: You can either choose next month's banner OR a drawn chibi character of your choice =D

POINTS
JingMui - I
San San - I
Summer - I
Veronica - I

PREVIOUS ANSWER: Tavia Yeung (sorry I accidentally deleted the picture ^^;)

Which series is this? =)

"A treasure is hidden inside a circus.
One step closer to the treasure; one step closer to danger."

6 comments:

Veronica said...

This series is The Biter Bitten. I like that series a lot.

Michael said...

It is definitely The Biter Bitten. I've literally watched that series 4 times already.

Kitty said...

The Biter Bitten! Only Linda's still active in tvb =\

Summer said...

i m late .. nvm la.. still answer , The Bitter Bitten !

LynneD. said...

Haha you guys are all right =)

Yah this series was really enjoyable! I love how they focused it at the zoo too and also the circus show. quite refreshing to see.

@Kitty: yah =( Out of all though, I think I miss Stephen Au and Michael Tong the most. Both of them were great actors.

@summer: =)

San San said...

Hey,I'm probaly late ! >.<

Post a Comment