Random Pics of the Youth Exchange

Haha remember the post I had about the youth exchange?? Here are some pics of some of the places we went too ;) I was going to upload the video of the shark, turtle and dolphin but....I have to start on my bio homework right now (procrastinated) so I'll edit this post later ;)

Stories:
I am extremely afraid of heights but I had to walk across the suspension bridge. Surprisingly it wasn't that bad....only when I was just half way across, my friend starting jumping and shaking the bridge -.- And he KNOWS that I am afraid of heights too. My friends just all laughed along....xD

Winnie Pooh stuck on a tree....don't ask me how it got there, cause I have no idea xP

At the aquarium...my favourite is the giant turtle!!! Omg I was staring at it for more than 10 mins xD And the jellyfishes are real...not a screensaver xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment